These large 1m square safety tumble mats are extremely popular in multi-use rooms, especially village halls, schools and nurseries to create safe play areas on traditionally hard floors. Made from high-density, closed cell (non-absorbing) EVA foam, the tumble mats are interlocking and truly reversible – so you can mix and match different colours! Featuring a soft-touch weave pattern finish and measuring 1m square and 20mm thick, they are lightweight and extremely easy to lay, lift and store. Two removable edging strips are supplied with each tumble mat for a straight finish and you can easily self-trim to fit around awkward areas.
Large 20mm Safety Tumble Mats (Blue Yellow)
£19.98 inc. Vat
Out of stock
Large 1m square safety tumble mats for protecting against hard floors (min order 4).
- Size: 100cm x 100cm x 20mm
- High-density EVA foam (42° shore density)
- Approx 1m critical fall height (solid floor)
- Soft-touch weave textured surface (both sides)
- Includes 2 x straight border edges
- 100% closed cell, non porous EVA foam
- Improved slip resistant surface
- Indoor or temporary outdoor use
- Easy to clean and store!
- Indoor Play Areas
- Hard Floor Protection
- Nursery & Toddler Groups
- School & Gym
- EN71-1 Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties
- EN71-2 Flammability
- EN71-3 Part 3: Migration of certain elements